Monday 26 June 2017

What's on your desk this week?


Hi all

Do you remember that I started making snapshots....
Well, at last I've found time to get busy with them again.
They measure 10".








This was the first snapshot.
'A view of the windows'




I wanted to make something 'different', and with a feel of 'modern' too






This is the 'Delicious Monster Leaf' snapshot

I found all its pieces waiting patiently for me, and when I saw it - I smiled....

I still feel the same way as I did when I started them, so now I'm going to pull my finger and get working on them again...

Im using up scraps of fabrics with this project too, so I have to be content to use patterned fabrics mixed in with solids and batiks.





*************************************


*** People asked about the Van Gogh Night Cafe pattern Im making....
Its a commissioned work for someone and I won't be able to sell the pattern in Craftsy.




You can always just drop me an email if you're interested. It measures 30x36" (77x92cm).



*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)


1 comment:

Joan W. said...

I always enjoy what your up to.